- Blend the bread to a rough consistency.
- Using your hands, mix the bread in a bowl with the
fetta, chillies, garlic, onion, basil & pine nuts.
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms.
- Place a suitable quantity of the mix into each
- Top the mushrooms with butter.
- Bake them at 200 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Sugo Sauce - Ingredients
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 125g Canned tomatoes
- 20g Tomato paste
- 50g onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1Tbs olive oil
- 30ml white wine
- Season to taste
- 5 Basil leaves chopped
- Place the onions & garlic in a pan with oil and
- Add the tomato paste & cook for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with wine.
- Add the fresh & canned tomatoes and cook for 10 min.
- Add the basil & season to taste.