- Mix the Jasmine tea, rice and brown sugar together to make the smoke mix.
- Sprinkle the smoke mix over a baking tray.
- Place the lamb rumps on a wire rack over the mix and cover with foil.
- Place over a high burner and smoke it for 4 minutes.
- Turn off the burner and leave for 4 minutes.
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 1 minute, refresh, process and add cream.
- Push it through a fine sieve, season and add the mint.
- Roll the pasta dough as thin as possible.
- Cut it into circles of about 120cm in diameter.
- Put a small amount of labna and olives in the middle of each, fold over and turn the edges in to make a tortellini (they are said to resemble Venus� belly-button!).
- Cook the rumps in a hot oven for 8 minutes.
- Rest them for 5 minutes, then carve onto the eggplant.
- Cook the tortellinis for 3 minutes and place on them on the puree.
- Dress the dish with a little bit of jus and eat!