BAKED FIG, PROSCIUTTO & BINNORIE MARINATED GOATS FETTA
- 4 Fresh Figs
- 4 Thin Slices Prosciutto
- 80g Binnorie Marinated Goats Fetta
- 60g Baby or Wild Rocket
- A Drizzle of Pukara Estates Caramelised or Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- A Drizzle of Pukara Estates Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200˚C.
- Cut a cross through the stem of the fig into the center.
Squeeze the fig to open the cross.
- Wrap a slice of proscuitto around the fig, place a piece
of Binnorie Marinated Goats Fetta on top & place the fig onto a
small piece of aluminium foil.
- Fold the sides of the foil up & around the fig, to
capture the lovely juices.
- Place on a baking tray & bake for 5 minutes. (You
also place them directly onto the hot plate of your barbecue and
close the lid for 5 minutes.)
- Place a few rocket leaves onto a plate, place your baked
fig onto the rockets & drizzle with caramalised or aged balsamic
vinegar & extra virgin olive oil.
As an alternative you might swap the Binnorie Goats Fetta with Binnorie Duetto! YUM!