- Heat BBQ / char grill on low/medium heat & Prepare
all ingredients as directed above.
- Wrap bacon around steak & secure with a toothpick.
Season with a little salt, pepper & olive oil just before
- Char grill for 8-10 minutes then turn over & grill for a
further 6 minutes. Times may vary according to the thickness
of the steak & how you like it cooked.
- Remove steak to the resting rack of your barbeque for 10
minutes before serving. Toss sweet potato with a little
olive oil, salt & pepper then grill on the barbecue till
tender through (test with a toothpick or knife).
- Sauté the blanched beans lightly in a little extra
virgin olive oil, season with sea salt flakes & freshly
ground black pepper.
- Mix together the salsa ingredients, taste & adjust
seasoning if necessary.
- Arrange sweet potato on a warm plate then top with a few
sautéed beans, the cooked steak (remove the toothpick) &
finely a spoonful of the salsa.
- For an added touch, roast some vine tomatoes with some caramelized
balsamic vinegar and add as a garnish.