- Trim & marinate lamb with garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, half the olive
oil & some cracked pepper for 1 hour.
- Toss the cooked & peeled beetroot, onions and pumpkin with a little
olive oil, a little rosemary, sea salt & pepper. Roast
in a moderate oven (180˚c) for 20 minutes to crisp up
- Char grill the lamb for 4 minutes either side the rest for 5 minutes in
a warm place.
- Toss in a bowl the parsley, mint, warm beets, onions and pumpkin, a
drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of sea salt &
- Cover a platter with a generous layer of spinach leaves.
- Arrange the vegetables on the spinach, slice the lamb on a 45˚ angle
across the grain & scatter over the salad.
- Break the Labna into quarters & scatter on top with a little more olive
oil & lemon juice.
- For an added touch, roast some vine tomatoes with some caramelized
balsamic vinegar and add as a garnish.